Monday, January 02, 2006

Jappy8

Day 08 – Kyoto City (14/12/2005)
Today I visited an elementary school. Okasan, Yurina, Vanessa and I reached there early in the morning. It was a clear and sunny day. The headmaster greeted us and distributed us to classes. I visited the 3rd grader first. The teacher introduced us and the kids there was so cute and friendly. We had some games and sang songs. After that, I visited the 1st grader. We introduced ourselves and played dodge ball. The last class I went was the 6th grade. I played Japanese card game. After that we went to some bookstores. We had normal dish for dinner. Roughly around 7.00 pm, I moved to Kyoto station by car and train together with my host family where all my Kyoto region friends gathered there. Everyone was so sad as we were going to depart with our host family. We had some photos before the bus arrived. We boarded into the bus and waved goodbye to our foster family. It was again sad and some of us cried..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home