Saturday, December 10, 2005

Hey hey humans..
7/12
Wooho..its 7th already!!! and Im all gettin ready to Japan..hah ok not so fast another 2 days.But im looking forward for it though. ok.. i woke up at 9.00 today, actually before dat hahaha nervous la haiyo! then we started our journey to Empress hotel at 12.00 ahaks.. but my Dad dunno the way so it was delayed for about half an hour. then at 1.05 i reached the hotel. The first peeps i met r Say Yee and Ying ying both of them r cousins. they are really nice and bubbly. BTW they`re from Kwang Hua. and then.. after all the briefing and tea break, we played games. We started it by introducing our name and nickname. later on, we played a game which we have to pass the message to everyone. The coordinator will say sometihng to the 1st person, then he`ll pass it to the next person, thn to another.. so on and so for. at 12.00 midnite.. i wasnt really sleepy..so i had my devotion and slept around 3.00. Oh yea something weird happened.. There were 4 lights in my room not working and my roommate was out. so it was kinda dark and lonely. and i decided to call my coordinator after i bathe. so after i bathe, the coordinator knocked on my door and asked is something wrong bfore i call him. so i tot myself... `huh.. how he know?` then i let him in , he called the operator and went out. then the maintenance came to fix the lights.then my roommate came back. i asked her isit her then she said no!!??? wow.. i was like.... huh??!! ok so the next morning i asked my frens did the coordinator came to check ur room last nit. they said NO!!!!!!!!!???....... So i calmed myself saying dat it`s God. God sent him because He knows it`s dark , makes sense now.. hhehe.. more to come i got to go! bye..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home