Monday, January 02, 2006

It is the fifth day today and I had a fine night sleep. Possibly because I had ofuro and I am still feeling warm after two hours. Today, I woke up more or less ten in the morning, my okaasan is the one who wakes me up again. I was out the entire day. The first place we went was a shopping complex which I don’t really remember the name. Today I went out with Yurina, Yu mi and Nurain. We took sticky pictures from the machine in the mall. And then we went to the ninth floor of Isetan. A Hippo society gathering was held there. As usual, we have to introduce ourself in japanese, bahasa melayu, English and mandarin(if you are a Chinese) it was tough for me to introduce in detail in Japanese. We played those games again and had some talk bout our country. After the gathering, we went outside of the building and took a group picture. There was a large, gigantic colossus massive Christmas tree! It was eye-catching!We went to a shrine later on by bus. The bus was crowded with people. The Japanese pray to the statue.On our way back, we saw the Kyoto tower! And then we took the train back to Kyoto town. I realize too that the people there wear stylishly. They gear themselves to the utmost. Examples the ladies put on boots and skirts even though its so chilly. My family and I had sushi for dinner. The sushi bar is computerized. Well, we can only find one in Malaysia but it is all over in Japan. Yes they have kaiten belt which makes the sushi goes round and round. But if you want additional food like desserts and others, u have to order it through computer. And that is somewhat new to me, after finishing the sushi, usually we just leave the plates for bills but in Japan, we dispose the plates into a bin on the table and after that, the plates will be counted by computer. On our way back, we saw many houses with Christmas lightings. It’s beautiful! They’re so indulge into the Christmas atmosphere. Upon reaching home, I showed them ‘teh tarik’ we exchange our languages.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Skydiving is popular on the island of Oahu. If you want to see someone flying high or maybe join in yourself, go to Oahu, Hawaii!

aloha boat

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home