Monday, January 02, 2006

It is fourth day and my second day in Japan. Yesterday night was the top! Never had such good sleep since the first day! I do not have to picture sheep counting any longer! It was superb! I think mainly because the bed was temperate, I slept under three layers of blanket. And so I overslept! My okaasan woke me up. It was so embarrassing and I was still sleepy. I had a nice shower, well not with ofuro. It is only for nighttime. I headed directly to the dining room for ‘asa gohan’, breakfast. I didn’t really have Japanese style breakfast but western style. It was scrumptious. They served me pork, yogurt, veggie, fruits and tea. At twelve in the afternoon, we went to the animal hospital. Oh yea, they have a dog named Pal. Everything in Japan is really high tech! In Japan, the treat pets like their own children. Polite and lovingly.. Later on, my okaasan drove us to the nearby supermarket, Izumiya Mart. It’s a mart which they sell dry goods and wet goods. I bought some stuffs like crackers and candies. The best part about it is, when you have change, they will not eject the tray, the computer will eject the change itself. Everything in Japan are self-service which you barely acquire in Malaysia. After paying the goods, we have to bring it to a counter where you put all your goods into bags by yourself. And for lunch, I had Miso Ramen. Convenient, after you order and pay for the food, they will give you a small gadget which will sounds like an alarm when your food is ready. it means that the food is ready to be collected. We went back home after that. We sat in the living room and watched some movies. As for dinner, I had sukiyaki with raw egg. It was tremendous because it is my first dinner in Japanese way. It tasted a bit syrupy and salty. Before this, we had some several chats too through emailing. We’re going for a Christmas celebration in Yurina’s school, Kyoto International University Academy. The choir staging was good! On that night, it was freezing cold! After the performance, we went back home. I had my bath, and you know what? It is so hot in the ofuro that I was sweating in wintriness!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home