Monday, December 19, 2005

Jappy 2

Look here people!

day2- 8/12

The night before was terrible!! i had a sleepless nite yesterday. I dunno y? Mayb because i miss my bed or izit the ticking sound from the clock beside me. Ok, my mum bought a new alarm clock for me(cause i dun own one) just in case if i need it to wake me up, but i actually ended up waking earlier than it that's 3:15 am!!

6:30 am... Just like usual i bathe, and headed to the cafeteria to have my breakfast. Later on, we had to go through those boring sessions of briefing~ Learning basic japanese language. At around 12:00 pm we checked out and had our lunch. Of course, we have to go through our last session of briefing b4 leaving the hotel. some of us went for a light refreshmentoutside while my frens and i stayed in the ballroom. We took several pics... posing here and there.

5:45 pm.... We grabbed our luggage and all ready to go KLIA. An 8 mins drive to KLIA by a shuttle bus was kinda fun... hahhaha when we reach KLIA, we gathered in front of McD and Eden.

8:30 pm.... I had dinner at KFC with my family and we bought more souvenirs for my host family.

9:30pm... argh!!! it's goodbye time. Bye bye Malaysia for 10 days.... sobby... no turning back~ hehe

10:30pm... we checked in and got our boarding pass and everything. Yea,, it was kinda unlucky cause i cant get through the passport counter to get my passport verified!! sometihng was wrong... so i have to pay a visit at the officer counter~ And the worst thing was, i cant get through the body search.. each time i pass through it ther'll b alarm. I have to get "molested " by the lady officer!! Embarrassing..

12:10 am..... When we were in the terminal we met this two japanese studentsstudying in one of the uni here. Cute and friednly people.. we hd some nice conversation. at last.. the moment when everyone is waiting for. eheheh!! but before dat i have to go through the body search again!! well got "molested" the 2nd time. i think it's my belt~

1230am.. at last.. im in the plane already!!! it'll take 6 and a half hrs to reach Kansai airport so by the itme we reach it'll b around 630am(Mal)
730am(Jap)


Add-on: God is so marvelous, He made me into a much more braver and independent person now in just 2 days.. all glory back to God! He gave me a wonderful experience throughout these 2 days.. I'm thankful for everything that had happened and yet to happen! Looking for more of God's great work and my foster family...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home