Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Bye

Hey peeps,

Just a blink this year gonna end! I'll be in form 4 when school starts and I'll be 16~ eheheh.. Getting my L license soon... Oh yea.. just to inform u guyz and galz that I'll not be updating my chatbox that often. But i'll try to update it whenever i can. I'll be flying to Japan on the 8th and will b back on the 16th. I'll try to post bout it daily.. of course not with the pics.. hehe! You have to wait for me to come back. And on the 17th till 20th, YA caroling team will b goin round "Selangor" to perform. At last, all the hardwork and glass breaking. On the 22nd till 25th I'll be in Cameron Highlands celebrating Christmas with my family. And the next day which is 26th to 29th I'll be in Youth Camp!!! woohoo.. on the 30th till 1st, we will b celebrating New Year in Pangkor!! So u see..I'm wanted everywhere~ haha.. But i'll keep track in updating whenever, wherever i can. I will b missing u ppl aight? Sobzz.. See ya next year..
----------Signing off to Jap...

2 Comments:

Blogger Ed said...

eh eh, u next year 16 only u wanna get L license ar??? u going for motorbike license?? hahahahaha. anyways, hope you enjoy yourself holidays n take care of urself. i'm sure many will be missing u! sobz~ hehehe

3:58 PM  
Blogger ginnie said...

L not P... doink!~ motorbike oso not bad wat! yeng noe.. no roof, got wind.. wakakka dun make me cry!!!!

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home