Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Bad..

Hey ppl..
Aihhxx.. Such a bad day today!!! real bad.. Nothing seems to be working right! whhyyy??!! whhyyyyy!!? haha My TV isn't working. It goes black out by itself then i have to use my room TV and each time when i wanna change the channel i have to go downstairs change the channel and go back upstairs. Tiring deyy! And my computer... i can't get into MSN, i dun noe y! It somehow like got firewalled. I try offing the firewall but its still not working. And another thing, i was making a video using Windows Movie Maker. When i was so syiok amd semangat doin the video.. everything came crashing down!!! My computer turn off by itself and i did not save it...!! arrrr... all my sweat and blood..(or blood and sweat?) So i actually prayed..hoping that all the datas not gone!! Suprisingly, it's still there!! Prayer works.. When i open the WMM it appears.. " An unfinished work was auto saved.Do you wan to resume" something like dat.. THANK GOD!! haha But err... a few minutes later it got stucked. AGAIN.. haihh i guess i'll just have to reformat my computer again.
Oh yea.. haha when i was updating my blog, it reminds me of hilly billy when my Dad hits the TV when he got fedup wif it. Remember Amanda's show? Hilly smacking Billy's head with a stinking salmon? haha Yea, dats wat came to my mind when my Dad hit the TV.

Aight.. bye ppl!! SEE ya..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home