Wednesday, January 04, 2006

1st anniversary

Sorry for the late update bout this! This is one thing i really wanna share and everything i say is from the very bottom of my heart! It's been already a year since 17th Dec and I'm thankful and grateful bout it. Of the great love you've showered upon me that is so marvelous, your comfy and warm shoulders where i can lay on in times of trouble and your hug which is so secure. For all this years, you've been watching over me but i din realise it. I do not care bout who or what you are. I carry on my life in an insignificant way. Joining the unholy were my intentions. I tried to gain everyone's love and care but i did not try yours. But you were still there waiting for me to ask it from you.But i still turn away from you. and when troubles strike i was hiding away in the darkness. But it was a day when you sent a fren to tell me bout ur undying LOVE .that was when, i realise i still have you. I cried, and accepted you. Angels in heaven were rejoicing.. I can finally put a real smile on my face again for i am saved by ur love and death. You died on a cross for me and for everyone yet we're still sinners. You are the one who lead me the right way of living.You are the one who has changed me. I now live a better life away from the unholy living. You fulfill all my needs. The hole in my heart was gone.Thank you Father, thank you so much. You are the one and only one. You've been tortured, you're hands being nailed just for the sake of your children. But there is still so many who do not see your love. I wanna knoe you more..i wanna give you all the glory and praise.

And all of this i dedicate to my loving Father...Jesus

13 Comments:

Blogger Ed said...

Its quite rare that people post about god n jesus, finally i've seen someone doing it. bravo tl!!

PRAISE THE LORD!!

10:08 PM  
Blogger ginnie said...

cheh..wah. thanks dude! u can too..

10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice passage.it's my first time seeing ppl blog juz about Jesus n God.and 1st time knowing u're Christian as we talked sooo soooo little in the trip!
wish to know ya a lil more.. XD

3:25 PM  
Blogger ginnie said...

hey thanks man.. do u have a blog?

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no i don't..i usually don't write blogs...cuz i'll forget about it sooner or later after the initial blog. XD

4:26 PM  
Blogger ginnie said...

oo kk.. ehhehe u shud try one.. it's interesting

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sup girl! awesome melody! for He indeed our remedy!

6:37 PM  
Blogger ginnie said...

hey JON!!!!!!!!!! thank U!!!! MISS LOADSSSS.

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me try one???lol!see first lo...if i go make one,u remind me to post ar? XD btw,what school r u from?

4:54 PM  
Blogger ginnie said...

haha... that's if u wan me to be ur alarm clock!?

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha....juz kiddin'...which school r u from?

10:55 PM  
Blogger ginnie said...

im from convent..

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey gal! u sound & luk so familiar to me,do i know u last time? etc etc... hehe.. *blur* im amanda here, u ginnie eh? o.. tzili? lol... anyways, u go gal! let's PRAISE & WORSHIP Him foreva long!Amen!do wan2 keep in touch wit u.. mayb in msn? add me eh..siusiu_2309@hotmail.com! see ya den.. god bless!^_^

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home