Tuesday, September 27, 2005

childhood memories...SCARY!


hey ppl, its been decADES since i last updated my BLOG! hehe.. miss me huh??
well, childhood memories came flooding into my tiny lil' brain a few HOURS ago... i remembered of a really bad incident which i hada phobia. It started of like this... my family and i were on our way to.............. [somewhere] (hey i was just 8 ok) then my sis gave me a sweet i think its HiSour. You tasted it before? ahha yea.. crazily sour. i used to wash it first before i eat last time. It's hard to get it now, i can hardly see one nowadays. My sister challenged me to eat it when she counts to three(i noe its childish) We're just 8 to 10 yrs old what kind of game do u expect us to play?!!? AND here comes the climax!- i was chocked nearly to death by a R O U N D S W E E T!!!! [what...?? it's just a sweet].. you'll never know what's gonna happen~ At that moment I thought to myself .. "Am I gona die in my father's car when we're on our way to ..........[somewhere]". My Dad was driving and he'll never know what's happening behind. WOrst, my mum(who was beside me) asleep!!? Haha then my sister told me "Drink water, drink water!" I know she's panickin~! i cant even swallow water la, A ROUND SWEET IS STUCKED IN MY THROAT!! ahahha at last!! my mum was awaked (thank GOd) She gave me a few pat on my back and finally the sweet is gone. GOne whEre? i think my Dad's car..SORRY~
THat's One Of It-There's More ACtually,I Can't REally Remember.. But I'm thankful I'm still alive till today. Thank God man.. if i were to die cause of one tiny sweet, I wouldn't have made it til today, to have so many great friends, to serve in church, and to experience life!! Thank GOd...
heheheheheheh... enjoy readin yeah?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAHAHAHHAA~!!! KELAKAR LA!!!

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home