Saturday, September 17, 2005



Lalalalalalala....

Life is tough!! tough!!..................... i mean TOUGH!!! PMR is just around the corner and I'm not ready yet~ gosh... everyone says that it's easy but it's not !!! U UNDERSTAND ME???.. u ppl out there! all im worrying is my NO-NO subject ::: XX SEJARAH XX... How can anyone in love wif history!! i mean.... it's boring,it's not interesting, it's so lame, and of course it's "HIsTORY"..... ????*argh* plus i don't understand, form 2 especially.. it seems to be jumbled up, tossed and turned.. oh no man!!! I can't believe it.. the countdown is just 15 more days ahead...

Nanananana....

YEEPie!! just can't stop thinkin of the activities after PMR..It's gonna be AWESOME!! I tell ya.. haha.. there'll be a planet shakers conference on the..............(Im not sure bout the date yet) Im not gonna miss the fun this year. I missed it last year... anyway do u ppl noe bout it?? hehe..

My list... VOILa!

* baskin robbin's
* ice skatin.. anyone??
* oo yea.... cycling! sounds :painful: to me
* shopping... ( every single gal in this world does dat, don't they?)
* more to come~//....