Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Depressed

Hey,

This post is specially dedicated to 3 of my best friends who is/was always there to.....................depress me. Yea, my best friends. =( No name shall be mentioned here ok? So I'm gonna call them F1, F2 and F3.

Just wanna let you know some stuff about my F1,2,3 frens.

F1- Well, she is the first who started the "Anything la Tzili" expression...
- She sits on my left during lab lessons but nowadays she has been sitting away from me... Depressed. She always discourages me... Eg: Me:( Was looking at the mirror)
F1: I thought you are always ugly?
Look how sad is dat... Depressed!





F2- She is my accountability partner and all this while I thought accountability partners always care for each other... Giving good advice and saying nice + sweet stuff to you. But look how she treated me...

Me: Hey, you know what F2, i heard they call me a very "............." person la.How?
F2: You are what.

And then from that day onwards whenever i see her she'll shout " Hey '...............' person"

She even calls me Tua Pui Kia..... because...... Sighs. depressed!





F3- I thought I can trust her the most. Of all the advice she has givin me.. all the troubles she has heard from me. She should be encouraging me... but she didn't but instead she laughed about it and then only encourage *sarcastically* .....depressed! Why oh Why.....



You know what ppl? I've been listening to the song You are Loved (Don't give up) by Josh Groban over and over again for like 10 times a day? and each time i play it.. tears started to roll down my cheeks....literally. I think I'm going through Depression.

5 Comments:

Blogger KenSan said...

heyy tzi li... cheer up... you got alot more nicer frens around.... It's their lost cuz they dunnno how to appreaciate u...

Hope you'll have a better day!

Don't give up! You're love by the Greatest Person who ever live! Jesus is always there kay.

9:04 AM  
Blogger amazing jonathan said...

u okay or not?

4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry... is all that they could say....
years gone by... and still... words dun come easily....
like sorry......
forgive me... is all that they could say....
years gone by and still...
words dun come easily....
like forgive me...


in a few years they will say that...

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

3 comments, 1 conclusion...

it's too obvious...

6:38 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Funny!! People actually believe your entry...write la just joking down there!

4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home