Friday, April 06, 2007

Resurrected

Hi ppl,

Surprised huh to see me coming back to blogging once again. I was away for quite some time in fact near to a year. What makes me want to come back some of you might ask. Well, the one thing that makes me want to come back is.... I've actually been checking on my blog for like almost everytime when I'm online. It got me 'irritated' too that whenever m here, I see....."Exam is officially over for now".. Kinda boring to me as well, whats more you?? =) and so I decided to hit it back again.Honestly, I do not think I'll be updating it so so so very often. Maybe you can come visit this site again after a yr or so? hehe.. I'm serious.

I've thought of deleting the whole blog but I feel kinda waste, all my brain storming posts....so at last i decided not to do it. Its cruel.

Tomorrow is Friday. For some of you who didn't know... that's the day when Jesus was crucified on the cross for me and you 2000 yrs back. For all this while which I've been posting I've actually learnt lots about Him. I see Him perform miracles, being so real to me, lifting me up when i needed Him the most and of course always there watching over me. Nothing can express His love for us, for each and everyone of us. Let's say, in CF.. ppl come, ppl go. Its kinda sad when you see someone whos so close to Him will also fall one day.. one moment they're so passionate bout all these things and in another moment they seems to be another person. People started questioning all thats happening... "y have faith when you can do it yourself?"..." Why pray when its an unanswered prayer".... Well, a leader told me before..... Once you accept Christ as you Lord and Saviour, you'll be reborn again. Your mind and soul. Ok lets put it this way, you're as though a new born infant whos being pampered and needs are fulfilled. Same goes to us as a new Christian... You pray each time and its answered. You can get close to Him so easily and you're so hyped up to do things for Him and so you think the DEVILS will just look and fold their arms? Of course they won't.. They'll try every attempt to bring us down. teach us to have hatred against each other, to steal, to complain, to feel unsatisfied... feel fedup and eventually to give up. God put us in to test but Devils put us into temptations. We humans are just so fragile and by God's strength we can carry it through. Many things had happened in my life lately but I believe God is with me.. somehow I know that He put me all these things to teach and mould me into a better person. I can say that I've changed a lot.. its totally a before-and-after kinda thing. I think we should check on ourself as well... Are we praying and doing our devotions daily? Are we still as close as how we used to be with Him? C'mon Christians DO NOT LET HIM DIE ON THE CROSS IN VAIN! Remember what happened 2000 yrs back. All the spits, slashings and mockings..... I don't want to be left behind when He comes back. What about you??

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hurray!!! an update!!!

5:06 PM  
Blogger KenSan said...

ya ya ya an update after sooooo long ='p agkakgkgagakgagkakg

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home